We invite you to join us this October 20 at the 16th annual global real estate conference in New York, where our attorney Carolina T. Curbelo will participate.
This real estate conference is hosted by 9 Regional Realtor® Associations and will bring together the world’s brightest minds to discuss various real estate opportunities and trends.
Featuring the following topics:
This year, the main theme of the event will be: Globally Minded in the Digital Age” and the following aspects will be discussed:
- New digital technologies, such as:
- How to build strategic alliances around the world to grow the global network and your business.
- The role of our state leaders in the economic development of foreign investment in our regions.
- The perspective of the global or commercial real estate industry.
- Other subtopics of interest:
- Emerging trends in architecture.
- Building for health and wellness.
- Passive house design.
- Global business practices, including legal and tax issues.
Additionally, conference keynote speaker Greg Lindsay will present: The Great Rethinking of Cities Post-COVID-19.
Who Will Attend?
Our lawyer Carolina will attend this conference along with the best real estate agents, mortgage brokers, developers, investors, government officials, builders and professionals in affiliated industries.
The conference will be live and will address issues affecting the global real estate market.
If you are immersed in the real estate world, this event will be very useful for you. The attorney Carolina will explain different important elements about the current problems that the real estate sector has and how to face them successfully.
The conference has the following sponsors:
- Greater Bergen REALTORS® (GBR)
- North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS® (NCJAR)
- New York State Association of REALTORS® (NYSAR)
- Hudson Gateway Association of REALTORS® (HGAR)
- Staten Island Board of REALTORS® (SIBOR)
- Brooklyn Board of REALTORS® (BBOR) and MLS (BNYMLS)
- Connecticut REALTORS®
- Greenwich Association of REALTORS® (GAR)
- National Association of Realtors® (NAR).
- Long Island Board of REALTORS® (LIBOR)
- Liberty Board of REALTORS® (LBR)
The event will take place at:
New York Marriott Marquis
1535 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Date and time:
Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 9:00 AM EDT to 5:00 PM
- Virtual ticket: $125.00.
- In-person ticket: $225.00
You can register by accessing the following link.
We look forward to see you there!